Every fire extinguisher you sell can now teach people
Basic Fire Awareness!
We first used our Scan and Go solution about six years ago when we attached a code to a litre of crab soup in Selfridges. This allowed the customer to meet the producer and find out more about the product.
The image on the right is the very first label we used. It still works! Scan it with your phone or click this link. Before you do what day of the week is this?
Since then we have used our Scan and Go solution in Tesco, Waitrose and other major retail outlets with great success. You can also find our solution in tourism retail and aviation.
Over the years we have expanded what we offer into product promotion, product demonstrations and now deliver training in the same way.
The smart label idea is logical progression of the above that we know works.
We have just produced a basic fire awareness course, more are in production. This time we are actively looking for a few selected partners to work with. We have done the market research and field tested the course and delivery on PC’s, mobile phones and tablets. It works like a dream.
Short list of benefits we envisage for partners
- Added value to what you already offer
- Risk free opportunity
- 40% commission from every sale
- No technical requirements on your part
- Marketing material provided
- Great PR and media opportunities, we will help you with this
These links might answer some of your initial questions
Want more details?
- You can use the contact form on the right of this page.
- My personal email address is email@example.com email me a convenient time and I will call you.
- You will find a Skype link to the right of this page.
- Finally we could have ten minutes on the phone right now.
0845 862 412 0
Thank you for your time
John Reynolds Managing Director Coffee Cup Training
“We are about service not sales as our customers will tell you.
Nothing is too much trouble so if you have any questions at all please ask.”