What is the Coffee Cup Training Partnership?
- We believe that working in partnership with like minded individuals is good for our business and yours.
- We believe that we have a great product and are at the start of a revolution in training.
- If you think the same and have an equally good product or service work with us and we will work with you.
If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.
- Business breakfast meetings have their place, but not if you are looking to expand your business to a wider audience outside your region.
- Linked In used to be a place to learn from your mentors, now it seems to be full of people claiming to have found the business holy grail.
- Social media, the must have darling at the moment. Don’t get me wrong it has its place but ask yourself. If time is your investment what is the return on that investment?
We believe that by creating a like minded group of “can do” people we could make things happen for each other if we all work together and share our skills and expertise.
People do business with people they know like and trust
Chances are that you have a diverse range of contacts that know like and trust you in your business circle. So do we. How often do you ask yourself? “If only I could find someone as passionate and as driven as I am to work with”?
You know they are out there, you have just not met them yet, and actually we have only met a few so far. So we are looking to find more. Are you one of them?
Wake up and smell the coffee!
Its damn hard being in business in the UK these days, despite what the politicians tell us. How many times have you thought? How hard can it be to simply reply to my email or just return a phone call?
Hang on. Have you got a third eyebrow? Is your product or service really that bad or such a stupid idea? Could be, but if not what are you going to do?
Rules of engagement
- Do not phone us and try and sell us something
- Do not call if all you are going to do is complain about the state of the world
- Do not call if you are just so busy trying to stand still
- Do call after you take a look at our partner’s page and see if you fit in
- Do call if you are a can do person
- Do call if you think the word change means an exciting new opportunity.
The important phrase here is “work with”. Working with our partners is a two way street. Our partners are intelligent, articulate people that have some great ideas, products and services and so far at least, refuse to give up on them. They are risk takers. The word can’t is not part of their vocabulary. They also know it will be easier if they work with like minded people.
So how will this work long term?
The honest answer is I have no idea at this moment in time. It rather depends on how many people call or email. I am just putting this out there and could find I take it down in two weeks but if you don’t try….